Learn Digital Tools with Weruva
If you missed the live sessions for Weruva’s “By Brick or By Click” Webinar series, don’t worry, we’ve got all the recordings here so you can catch up!
The “By Brick or By Click” series is all about improving your online digital presence. Whether you’re just getting started with digital marketing or if you’re a 20+ store chain with an established online presence, we help you meet your customers on-line. The “By Brick or By Click” webinar is a series in which we cover the nuances of important but often overlooked digital platforms and the features to connect you with prospective and current customers. You’ll leave with the tools and knowledge to grow and optimize your online digital presence.
Session 1 – How to own your local radius online (Google My Business + Social Media + Ads)
- How to be found online. How to direct people to your store (physical or on-line). How to promote and advertise on digital platforms locally.
- Click here to watch session 1
- Handout – Digital Guide Checklist
- Handout – Small Business Digital Sales Playbook
Session 2 – Learning how in-store and digital promotions are one in the same (Email + SMS + Social Marketing)
- How to maintain an existing customer base. How to get new customers with in-store and online promotions. How to be social on a budget.
- Click here to watch session 2
Session 3 – Creative sales techniques on digital platforms + real-world success stories
- Think outside the box with sales. Hear from businesses like you, who are successfully leveraging digital marketing.
- Click here to watch session 3
Session 4 – Google My Business tips and tricks – become a pro!
- A narrow focus session on Reviews, Photos, Posts, FAQ, and the mobile app. Take your GMB skills to the next level!
- Click here to watch session 4
Session 5 – Marketing Content Creation Workshop
- Learn how to create your own in-store and online marketing content by turning your ideas into real-world campaigns.
- Click here to watch session 5
- Handout – Social Content Calendar
- Handout – Sit, Stay 6ft away image assets
Session 6 – How to be an Omnichannel retailer in the era of COVID
- The digital tools you should use to support your omnichannel sales including, GMB, Yelp, FB store, IG store, Google shopping, email and SMS, and even your POS.
- Click here to watch session 6
Session 7 – How to make your e-comm website generate sales.
- Got a new e-comm website? Not generating the sales revenue you hoped for? It might need a bit of refinement before it can produce the results you want.
- In this session, we’re talking about ways to improve the sales conversion of your e-comm website. We’ll cover everything from your home page and contact page layout, to how you set up navigation and the checkout process to make sure that you’re making sales instead of losing customers.
- Click here to watch session 7
- Handout – How to Generate Sales on Your E-comm Website