Harmony & Melody
A dry-food game-changer, Weruva Harmony and Melody dog foods are made in a Canadian BRC-Approved Facility, with recipes that include a minimum of 70% or 80% animal-based proteins including chicken, lamb, venison, turkey, and salmon, along with plant-based prebiotics and pumpkin for fiber. With grain-free and gluten-free options, these dry foods will have your pup’s health and digestion crooning a new tune in no time!
Features & Benefits
- Higher protein content than most kibbles
- Grain-free and gluten-free options available
- Low glycemic index and load
- High animal-to-plant-protein ratio
- Promotes healthy digestion
- No Chinese ingredients
- Made in a BRC-approved facility in Canada (arguably the strictest standard in the world)
- Moisture, protein and fat levels monitored every 30 minutes during production
- Traceable, sustainably sourced ingredients, sustainably sourced: chicken and turkey from US and Canada, salmon and salmon meal from US, Norway and Canada, venison and lamb from New Zealand and Australia, legumes from US and Canada, taurine from Japan
- Toxin and peroxide testing on all incoming ingredients
Difference Between Harmony & Melody?
Unlike most dry dog foods, Caloric Harmony and Caloric Melody are each comprised primarily of animal-based protein. Harmony includes higher meat content than Melody, while Melody provides comparable nutrition at a lower price point.